Varrstoen - We are UK dealers...

ben@RARE RIMS

22s if you want fat tyres are the easiest option.

If you dont mind sticking with 225 or 235 front and 255/265 rear I'd think the 12s should be fine.

It will depend on how low you are and what camber you are running of course...

Sorry for the all questions, just want to make sure i get the right wheels :)

From looking at other threads most people seem to have 235 front and 275 rear on the 19inch rotas. Would 265 look ok on a 10" rear wheel?

Also is there any photos showing the difference between +22 and +12 on a 350z? I´ve found pictures of et0 offset but not the others.

If i did go for the +22 is the 3mm spacers something you can supply?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spacers are on the shelf and no problem :)

I have just placed an order for a selection of wheels, we'll see how they go as people buy them we'll get our own photos so we can be sure!

245/35 and 275/35 is the size most have had, not 235/275

265s are fine on a 10, it's the correct size for the tyre. They will fit on a few sizes, but it's certainly not a stretch or bulge.

At the moment just a little imagination I think is the way forwards with the different offsets. They're measured in mm, so 12 offset puts the wheel 12mm further into the car than 0 offset :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OMG!!!!!! Is that Urban4's motor? That is awesome exactly how a Gunmetal should look.

Im thinking now I might go all Hyper Silver instead of polished on lips ... What you think? Could you PM me a price for just wheels like that posted to me and also a price for the same only with the same tyre sizes are in the photo above.

As for Urbans motors what sizes and offsets did he go for along with tyre sizes? Was any arch work required?

Thanks, Chris

Do you have any pics of these wheels fitted to a Z with an offset of +0 and dropped on Eibach pro's?

Any update on this? I have cash waiting to purchase these wheels.

I'm aware that I may require some arch work but need to know if an offset of +0 will actually fit with my drop (eibachs are approx 30mm)

OMG!!!!!! Is that Urban4's motor? That is awesome exactly how a Gunmetal should look.

Im thinking now I might go all Hyper Silver instead of polished on lips ... What you think? Could you PM me a price for just wheels like that posted to me and also a price for the same only with the same tyre sizes are in the photo above.

As for Urbans motors what sizes and offsets did he go for along with tyre sizes? Was any arch work required?

Thanks, Chris

We can now do polished lips, in a colour of your choice centres, £65 + VAT per wheel for an excellent job :)

Awesome ... whats the price all in then for the wheels?

Ive had a chat with Urban4 and he has advised the below for me to avoid arch work ...

9.5x19" ET12 235/35/19 Front

10.5x19" ET12 255/35/19 Rear

How much also for the above wheels and tyres delivered?

Thanks, Chris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...