Airbag warning light

s1xtyn1n3

My airbag warning light started flashing the other day and after doing the reset procedure, it disappeared. It later started flashing again a few days later. I've now noticed that after resetting the warning light, it comes on once a passenger has got out. I'm guessing there's probably something lose or strange going on under my passenger seat but having looked, I couldn't see anything obvious and I'm not really sure what to look for.

Does anyone know what it is before I resort to a trip to the stealership?

check connectors under the seat and re seat them. If still no jot the loom may be trapped in the seat itself and has become damaged. It will require a bit of soldering tot fix. Should cost around £40. A good auto electrician will be able to do it and cheaper than the dealers. Access to the loom in the rear of the seat is easy as the covers unzip. I had this issue in the back of the seat.

Thanks! I've had another look under the seat, tightened up all the connectors and made sure the seat wasn't catching anything. I tried to test it last night but as there was only one of me, so not sure if it's fixed or not yet - will find out later if i need to give someone a lift home from work :thumbs: