Does anyone have a blue flame exhaust I listen to?

scubapics

Hi,

I'm in need of a new exhaust. I've listened to the clips of various exhausts on youtube etc. Milltek sounds nice but v.expensive. Blueflame is a close second.

I'd really like to hear them in the flesh if at all possible. I live near Bracknell M3/J3. Is there anyone nearby with these exhausts that I could have a listen to please?

Alternatively some advice? I really don't want a loud boy racer exhaust but at the same time I do want a nice tone. I've current got a standard 350z 2005.

Jim

Hi Captain. I've seen/heard your clip before. I'd really like to hear it in the flesh though. Have you modified your rear bumber, i.e. tucked it? Does it need modifying to fit the blueflame?

Re the japspeed - I have a motto - or rather my wife does: buy it cheap, buy it twice.

Jim

Hi Captain. I've seen/heard your clip before. I'd really like to hear it in the flesh though. Have you modified your rear bumber, i.e. tucked it? Does it need modifying to fit the blueflame?

Re the japspeed - I have a motto - or rather my wife does: buy it cheap, buy it twice.

Jim

The bumper has been tucked but you don't need to do this to fit the Blueflame. :thumbs:

Any time you're near Weston pop in and you can hear my exhaust.

I had a blue flame exhaust for about 2 weeks and then measured the y pipe and its smaller than the standard pipe! So now have a scorpion and xyz pipe, sounds really good. Not to loud just nice when you put your foot down. The blueflame was well built though and does include the y pipe.