Advise on selling......

nicon2k

Before anyone gets too upset, i am selling with the intention of buying another Zed, so no worries there.

I currently have a MY06 Black Zed, it has just ticked over 65k on the clock. The reason i am thinking of selling is because i do quite a lot of miles and feel bad dumping thousands and thousands of miles on a single Zed.

It is total standard other than the front breaks which have ECB disks and yellow stuff pads. The car also has birdview sat nav.

I had the front and rear bumpers and the bonnet resprayed too months ago to get rid of a few stone chips and supermarket bumps.

The car runs just like it did when i bought it which still puts a huge smile on my face each and every time.

I had it serviced yesterday and there was an advisory to replace two of the drive belts which i will do before i sell it. Other than that it was all fine. It passed its MOT in March with flying colours.

Full service history and all that. Tyres still have plenty of tread on them and the wheels are in very good condition.

I guess i am just trying to find out how much you guys think its worth. I have been having a look on AutoTrader and Ebay and have found that the prices range hugely.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.