Fleabay Decats

bigbramble

Just wanted to let people know about the quality of these as I purchased these blind;

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 3586234006

Megan Racing decats with silencers built in. They are a good fit, required no modification. They seem well made and make a great sound, not too raspy at all. I currently have a Motordyne XYZ with straight through pipe but have the racing pipe on order. The setup even without the racing cat is not too loud for a cabriolet in my opinion, its still dead quiet on part throttle but really howls under load.

So a big :thumbs: total bargain.

Ant.

do you think these will make much difference with completely stock exhaust?

the motordyne xyz is that a y pipe? or a racing cat?

My XYZ is a Y pipe with a straight through section, but I have the racing cat which replaces the straight section on the xyz on order with Abbey. Will it make much difference? I doubt it, maybe a little more torque and bhp but the sound is great.

thats all i want really... the sound!! i dont want to replace the exhaust or y pipe. i originally wanted to put a popcharger on it but got scared by everyone saying it made the car feel "wrong".

do you think i could just put a decat on the standard exhaust and get a much better noise?

• 1 month later...