Try this out!

craigy hardcore

Hi folks,

Just thought I should share this with you all as I think its pretty good. I have this online shopping app on my computer. Its pretty good... works via google/yahoo/bing etc and will find just about anything you want at the cheapest prices...

http://www.myshoppinggenie.com/nellyville

just click get the app now and it'll download.

Cheers

Craig

so because this thing finds you the best deals you use it daily? therefore spending more than you usually would.

i am bad enough at draining my bank balance :doh: so i think i will have to say no to this. :thumbdown:

i think this should come with a warning too in case members other halfs find out about it. could end up with you zed buried in an abundance of handbags. :p

lol...

Sorry bit of a misunderstanding I mean I use THIS site on a daily basis :) not the shopping genie... but then again I probably use that on a dailly basis too when I'm looking for stuff for the Zed on Google :)

It really is a good wee app to have on your Google page. Never know what you might find on it :)

Cheers

Craig