55 UK GT Spec Blade, 42k miles NOW £11500 ono.

terribleone

As much as it pains me to do so, my 350Z is up for sale… I have a genuine reason for selling, I have separated from the ex girlfriend and need to sell to raise enough cash to buy her out of our mortgage. I am going to miss the Z like mad, but sadly needs must!! :byebye:

Firstly I’ll run through the basic details:

The car is a UK GT model in Blade Silver.

First date of registration is 06/12/2005…apart from a few ‘06’ plates which were registered before March ’06, this is one of the newest Zeds you can get which don’t fall into the higher tax bracket. Tax is £245/year, rather than paying almost double that for an 06+ model.

This model has all the standard GT spec gadgets, with the exception of a factory sat nav.

18†Rays Forged Wheels

Brembo Brakes.

Heated driver & passenger seats.

Electric driver & passenger seats.

Air conditioning (Working very well).

Cruise control.

Bluetooth controls and cradle. (Bluetooth adapter is required to work).

The car is taxed until 30/06/2011.

MOT runs out on 23/09/2010…I will be getting the car MOT’d shortly after 22/08/2010.

Current mileage is just over 42,000miles.

The car has full Nissan service history, with the exception of the last service. This was only a simple P1 service, so I took the car to a local trustworthy garage.

Nissan P1 Service @ 9,137 Miles

Nissan P2 Service @ 16,595 Miles

Nissan P1 Service @ 24,863 Miles

Nissan P3 Service @ 33,496 Miles

P1 Service @ 41,151 Miles

The car is virtually standard with the exception of the following:

20mm Eibach hubcentric spacers on the front.

25mm Eibach hubcentric spacers on the rear.

Carbon vinyl wrapped rear strut brace cover.

I have also just replaced all the tyres with Falken FK452s. They’ve literally only seen a few hundred miles since they were fitted.

Spark plugs have also just been changed with some Iridium plugs from ZMANALEX.

Brake pads were changed just before I took ownership of the car at the beginning of this year. Ferodo pads were fitted.

The car has been very well cared for, but as with all cars there are the odd scratches. The front end bears the usual array of small stone chips found on these cars, there are a few other blemishes shown in the photos below. Coincidentally these all fall on panels which would be replaced/repainted if fitting a body kit, it was my intention to fit a Nismo kit but unfortunately plans have been scuppered! :headhurt:

The only other fault with the car is that the flywheel makes a very faint rattle at warm idle. I took the car to one garage, who said he couldn’t hear a noise at all (making me feel I was being paranoid!)…then took the car to CS in Leicester as they know Zeds like the backs of their hands.

There we had the car out for a test drive and up on the ramps, and a quick diagnosis was made that the noise was coming from the bell housing and is a typical noise that these dual mass flywheels make when they are starting to wear a little. The guys there even talked themselves out of some business and assured me that they had heard much worse and that the fly had plenty of life in it yet.

So, I am selling the car as it is, so that the new owner can make the decision of what flywheel to get when it comes to it (probably will be about when you'd be ready to change the clutch anyway); another dual mass fly or a lightweight fly…the noise is so faint I doubt anyone coming to test drive would even notice it but I believe it is best to be honest and upfront about these things.

The car drives so nicely, with no cabin rattles and no suspension noises. Pulls very well in all gears, the torque in 3rd and 4th is addictive! :teeth:

The car is up for sale at £11,500 ONO...was previously £13,500 ONO.

Please contact me with any questions you may have either post on here, send a PM or:

Email: martinwraight@hotmail.com

Mobile: 07531 610892 (Please leave a message if you can’t reach me).

I will require proof of insurance before I let you behind the wheel on a test drive, and FYI I am located in Bingham, Nottinghamshire. :thumbs:

Now for some pics:

RHSProfile.jpg

FrontRHSProfile.jpg

RearRHSProfile.jpg

RearProfile.jpg

LHSDistantProfile.jpg

RearLHSProfile.jpg

RearLHSDistantProfile.jpg

FrontLHSDistantProfile.jpg

FrontDistantProfile.jpg

Rays are in very good condition:

FrontLHS.jpg

RearLHS.jpg

FrontRHS.jpg

RearRHS.jpg

Brand new Falken 452s all round:

Tyre1.jpg

Tyre2.jpg

Long tax…until end of June 2011:

Tax.jpg

Engine1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Clean boot with carpet covered MDF divider:

Boot.jpg

Carbon vinyl wrapped strut brace cover:

Strutbar.jpg

InteriorRHS.jpg

InteriorRHSHigh.jpg

InteriorLHS.jpg

InteriorLHSHigh.jpg

A few scrapes and scratches by the previous owner:

Damage4.jpg

Damage3.jpg

Damage2.jpg

Damage1.jpg

Aux belt showing signs of wear, I have new belts to be included in the sale:

Belt.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Ok guys....little Zebedee passed the MOT with no problems and no advisories!!

It now has a year's MOT. In fact, it's just over 12 months as it will run until 24 Sept 2011.

Again, I'm going to lower the price...this time to £12,250 ono. Please feel free to make contact if you're interested or to discuss the price. :thumbs: