rear tyre feathering

stuey

has anyone experienced rear tyres feathering :headhurt: i have noticed that the inside of my rear tyres are wiped out .....and on the outside have a healthy 3 to 4mm left ....but the nearside tyre wear is identical to to offside tyre wear....... :thumbs: . so asuming that these tyres didnt come of the front..(because i have driven 2500 miles with the tyres as they are and the front tyres are perfectly evenly worn :D ) is the rear camber on the car adjustabe or is this normaly how a zed rips tyres apart...!! :wacko: ???? ;) i will have to replace my rears as soon as i sorted this problem.... B)

The rear toe-in is certainly adjustable but I'd recommend you go to a fitter with one of the four laser devices.

I had similar characteristics on the front, but the first thing they had to do was adjust the rears.

Cant remember the brand of device they were using but if you are in the Reading area let me know and I'll give name and location. I'd highly recommend them but the work doesn't come cheap!