For those with a Buddy Club exhaust ...

jollyranchers

What are these exhausts like day to day driving ? are they noisy say idle and to say up to 3000 rpm ?

I dont want an exhaust thats constant noise when pottering about, dont mind when giving it the beans

My mate had a buddy club on his civic and my god it was the loudest exhaust i had heard at the time

anyone got any more pics of it fitted to their car and some videos of it on idle then reving to 3 k?

already seen these vids , unfortunately there is not that many i can find on the net

cheers

I don't find it too loud with the bungs in really. Not been to any meets yet for anyone to comment though :wacko:

Some pics and sound clips (not of mine) here -

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=35031&hilit=not+bad+for+an+oldie&start=15

I use mine as a daily commuter and not had any strange looks or comments. Oh and I have elderly neighbours and I work nights too so if it was that bad I WOULD have had comments believe me!

Idle from cold is a little noisy till it warms up but that one takes a minute or 2. 3k revs seems to me to be fairly quiet but if you give it the beans OMFG :scare: