Ultra Yellow GT4 - No.5 of 176

Glennc91

Alright boys?

Just a quick one to gather a bit of feedback. The good lady is expecting our first which is great news. but I didn't start thinking along the lines of selling my pride and Joy until i was watching the numbers fly round on the petrol pump this morning.

Trouble being, my car is somewhat of an un-finished project.

I bought her last year after searching for about 4 months. she ticked all the boxes. Ultra yellow GT4, Blended Nismo body kit, carbon fibre spoiler, carbon fibre front splitter (which i think is Seibon but don't quote me), Full Closure cat 1 Clifford security system, Low mileage etc etc. Anyway my point is she was a beauty, and since i bought her she has only got prettier.

I have so far bought new Eibach PRO-KIT springs to lower her 30mm, along with 20 inch Jade-R alloy wheels with Eibach spacers to fill the arches properly.

Now for the complicated bits...

my rear brakes needed replacing a few months back so instead of getting raped by nissan i spoke to my good man CS and bought some EBC turbo grooved discs and EBC yellowstuff brake pads. which have been fitted and look great, however the front brakes are still standard. I was planning on putting the same EBC set up at the front but was obviously going to wait til the standard ones were finished, which is not going to be for a while.

Everything that has been removed from the car i still have like the sought after original GT4 alloys. i was also planning on having these refurbed and popping them on ebay as they seem to fetch a pretty penny.

just taken these snaps outside in horrible weather, will try and take some more next time the sun shines, as she looks like a different car in bright weather. flakey yellow paint and all that, really sparkly!

The pics. :thumbs:

tnjpgooooo.jpg

tnjpgiiiiii.jpg

tn-1.jpg

rrrrrrrr.jpg

well this is the thing, i'm not too sure. had it less than a year, paid £16k for it. spent over £2k on it. done less than 5000 miles it since i bought it. i think i would be disappointed with anything less than £15k if somebody wanted the car and the spare wheels etc.

just needs the right buyer doesn't it i suppose