19" Wheels AND/OR Wheel Spacers

thebesh

Hi Guys

I have an 08 plate 350z and I've read pro's and con's for going for 20" wheels - looks like 19" is the happy medium. I don't want to lower the car, BUT I'd like the wheels to fill the arches!

Can anyone recommend somewhere that sells good quality wheels (with or without tyres) - any suggestions recommended. I'm a firm believer in that you get what you pay for.

hmmm - I'm looking around the 2k mark for wheels I think (would like to get decent tyres on them as well)

Think I'll keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone is selling a nice set!

Would love to go to 20" to fill those arches without the need for spacers - but just not sure if it's a good decision and how much it will affect performance and ride handling??

hmmm - I'm looking around the 2k mark for wheels I think (would like to get decent tyres on them as well)

Think I'll keep an eye on the forum to see if anyone is selling a nice set!

Would love to go to 20" to fill those arches without the need for spacers - but just not sure if it's a good decision and how much it will affect performance and ride handling??

you just need to get the correct offsets and no need for spacers. 18's 19's or 20's all have the same rolling radius when the tyres are on otherwise your speedo will be out. So It may be more lowering the issue you crave for