Paint protection film

lomoto

ROFLMAO

Seen this before good luck! AFAIK from the guys in the US its not even proper Consumer PPF :)

If it could be done that easily and could genuinely be done that cheap ask yourselves why would I bother running an install operation. There is a single word to describe this I could use if I werent in business, I am sure someone will get there eventually however.

You just got to love e-bay all quality products from quality suppliers all the time LOL

edited to add: Yep I was right its clear Vinyl, not PPF "The vinyl Paint Protection Kit will not be visible. It is a vinyl protective film installed within 30 minutes to an hour"

If anyone wants a Vinyl kit I will cut one for you at that price NOT it will last about 20 minutes LOL

Cheers

Tom

If it could be done that easily and could genuinely be done that cheap ask yourselves why would I bother running an install operation.

Maybe you just want to make loads of money* :thumbdown:

*Joke!! :bleh:

LOL If that was the case I would just do what one of our compeitors does and design a 350Z bumper in seven parts with 1/4 inch gaps everywhere and a Bonnet kit that doesn't cover the grooves LOL saw one at the other places nationals and laughed my socks off :)

Cheers

Tom

I think its the paint protection equivalent of the resistor that adds 40+bhp.

Having seen the jobs done on Vals and others, and imagining how hard it must be to line sheets of adhesive up with that level of accuracy, I wouldnt dare give this a go at home. I'd end up with creases all over the place, and make the front end look gash.

On nother note, the paintsheild discount seems to be one of the most popular on the forum - thanks again guys for sorting this out.

ROFLMAO

Seen this before good luck! AFAIK from the guys in the US its not even proper Consumer PPF :)

If it could be done that easily and could genuinely be done that cheap ask yourselves why would I bother running an install operation. There is a single word to describe this I could use if I werent in business, I am sure someone will get there eventually however.

You just got to love e-bay all quality products from quality suppliers all the time LOL

edited to add: Yep I was right its clear Vinyl, not PPF "The vinyl Paint Protection Kit will not be visible. It is a vinyl protective film installed within 30 minutes to an hour"

If anyone wants a Vinyl kit I will cut one for you at that price NOT it will last about 20 minutes LOL

Cheers

Tom

hence my 2nd post

I think its the paint protection equivalent of the resistor that adds 40+bhp.

Having seen the jobs done on Vals and others, and imagining how hard it must be to line sheets of adhesive up with that level of accuracy, I wouldnt dare give this a go at home. I'd end up with creases all over the place, and make the front end look gash.

On nother note, the paintsheild discount seems to be one of the most popular on the forum - thanks again guys for sorting this out.

Absolutely bang on :)

You know the more I think about this I should sell this Garbage on E-bay and let loads of people send me £10 from around the world and no one will mind that it is rubbish (cos its only £10)

I could pack this in and retire LOL.

Is E-bay the modern chain letter I wonder :)

Cheers

Tom