ANY DISHWASHER ENGINEERS IN THE HOUSE?

Vik54

:doh: Not working :dummy: ....two blokes out this morning both gave different reasons...phoned Smeg service grrr waste of time...its five years old so I think prolly not worth repairing :shrug: Thought you guys were worth a last try :lol:

its five years old so I think prolly not worth repairing

I would try writing to Smeg with a very nice letter saying that you bought Smeg knowing that it was a very stylish and high quality product that you knew would last a long time. However, you are dissappointed that five years down the line it has stopped working and that 2 engineers have been unable to diagnose the problem. You would very much like to buy Smeg in future but that you are now concerned that this sort of thing could happen again.

You never know they might send you some vouchers or come out to fix it themselves. Had this in the past and they would rather keep their good name and have you buy again than send you away disgruntled! Worth a stamp at any rate :D