Is this a good price?

ENZed

I seem to be struggling to find an ideal zed. The one that seems to top my list at the moment is:

UK GT '53 plate

Blade Silver

35k miles

Rays Alloys

Full service history including a new clutch and flywheel fitted

Test drove already and drives like new with no unusual sounds

Bad points are:

Quite a few scratches on body work, but no dents or dings

Tear/burn on roof lining

Quite a few scratches on some interior panels (window switch panel and cubby door quite scratched up)

Drivers seat quite scracthed up

Fog light cluster has popped loose from bumper - but can easily be popped back into place

I have negotiated £8700 with the seller to account for the above - what do you guys think?

As far as I can see from inspecting/driving the car, all problems I have are cosmetic but is mechanically sound.

Assuming all the paperwork adds up and mileage in genuine I'd grab it chop chop as it sounds like a sweet price.

Forget comparing to others obsessively. You're getting a @*!# hot, low mileage, cult, 3.5l sports car for just over £8k. What more do you want? :yahoo::lol:

Assuming all the paperwork adds up and mileage in genuine I'd grab it chop chop as it sounds like a sweet price.

Forget comparing to others obsessively. You're getting a @*!# hot, low mileage, cult, 3.5l sports car for just over £8k. What more do you want? :yahoo::lol:

+1

i think R35LEE said he had a spare roof panel that i'm sure would be a very reasonable price. he usually has replecement interior panels too but you would have to ask him about the specific parts.

as for seat repair i have no idea but i am sure someone will.

less of the worrying and get it bought, you wont regret it as you will be having too much fun.