BLuetooth Phone System

waynehardy

Wondered if anyone has had this problem..

My bluetooth phone system has been running like a dream in my car up till very recently. Connected to my iphone, when a call came through, the sytem would ring as normal and i would answer it. For some reason now, when a call comes through, the in car phone system ringtone doesnt ring. All i can here is my own phones ringtone through the speaker.....now if my phone is on silent, i cannot here my phone at all!

Its as if the in car ringtone is on silent and i dont know how thats happened...any ideas how to 'switch it back on' would be appretiated.

thanks

wayne

Had this with mine on iPhone, I deleted the pairing on the phone (forget this device) do this away from the car with bluetooth off, restart the phone and pair again with the Zed, it worked for me.

Graham

think ive just found the problem!

straight from the mouth of www.t3.com!!

"To add insult to injury, some users are claiming that iOS 4.0.1 causes iPhones to suffer Bluetooth problems. The issues have ranged from loss of connection to headsets and in-car systems to the inability to find other bluetooth devices at all."