Immaculate UK 350Z GT for sale *deposit now taken*

cfoster

It is with much regret that I am having to sell my 350Z. It’s the second one I have owned and I love it to bits but at this point in time it’s just too impractical for me to use. Got loads going on at home over the next few months (decorating etc) and need to get a bigger car with a decent size boot. The missus has ruled out selling our other car so mine has to go.

Anyway here is the spec:

Nissan 350Z GT (UK)

28700 miles

November 2004 / 54 plate

Full Nissan Service History with all receipts invoices, mot’s, purchase invoices etc etc....

Azure Blue

Black Leather

Rays alloy wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tyres all round (fronts almost new, rears 70% through their life)

12 months MOT

Bose Stereo

Bluetooth phone prep and module (works with iphones!!)

Good bits:

The bodywork is in immaculate condition, no dings, dents, scrapes or marks down the sides at all! Paint is in perfect original condition, I had it professionally detailed a couple of months ago and it’s still gleaming to this day.

Bose stereo does NOT skip at all and works perfectly well

Leather interior is unmarked with absolutely no bolster wear whatsoever

NO clicky rear axle! Very strange as my last one used to click when cold, this one is perfect with no clicking whatsoever

Gearbox is sweet, no gear crunching / syncro issues (looked at a few with dodgy syncs!)

Everything works as it should, all electrics are fine etc...

Got all keys and original documentation, receipts, all mot’s etc etc.

Bad bits

To be totally honest there is nothing wrong at all with the car, a few stone chips on the front of the bonnet and a few marks on the wheels are all that may be noticeable to perfectionists. Not bad by any means but trying to be as honest as possible!

I think I am the 5th or 6th owner, sounds a lot and this put me off a little when looking at it as i'm a fussy fart, but the previous owner had full documentation of all the owners and photocopies of the logbook etc. He had it a short while after buying it from his friend who bought it then became ill and was unable to drive. The first owner was Nissan themselves.

Modifications:

I’ve done a few bits to the car since owning, can leave it all on there or put it back to standard and drop the price, any interested parties have the choice.

Japspeed K1 Exhaust and Y pipe – fits perfectly and sounds superb!! I do have the bungs for the exhaust as well for when you take the missus out to dinner!! Original exhaust can be fitted if preferred.

JWT PopCharger and heatshield – Bought brand new and done about 1000 miles on it. Original airbox available.

Windows have been professionally tinted 2 months ago

Nissan Splashguards – I have a set of Splashguards that haven’t been painted or fitted yet, I bought them from a guy on my350z.com a couple of weeks ago. If I get the asking price these will go with the car.

Hardwired Tomtom connector – a hardwired connector is in the dash pocket to save dragging a wire to the ciggy lighter every time you need the satnav

350Z bootmat fitted in mint condition

S2000 stubby aerial

Reverse sensors, fitted before I bought the car, they are the invisible sensors behind the bumper so no holes have been drilled for these.

Carbon wrapped lower bumper centre bit

I have a set of brand new Eibach Pro springs that i was going to fit but haven’t got around to it. If the asking price is met i’ll throw them in for nothing.

The car is in beautiful condition, has never let me down and is a joy to drive. It is due a P1 service anytime now so will get this booked in over the next week or two. If preferred I can knock the service cost off the cost of the car if the new owner prefers to sort out afterwards.

I am after £12,295 or near offer. Hopefully will only need a bigger car for a year or so and will no doubt be going back to Z ownership (for a third time!!).

I’m hoping I have priced the car correctly and hoping that the low mileage and condition of her will see a quick sale, however I am open to criticism on price!!

Pics will follow at the weekend :)

Thanks

Chris

I was tempted by this car before I got mine, I had a viewing organised but never made it - I viewed a different car the day before and bought that one instead!

I've just looked back at the old 'for sale' thread on here and noticed there was someone there who commented:

":scare: very good price.

Once again another 350z that I'd love to buy...

...in 5 months time! :thumbdown::cry:

GLWTS"

that was about 5 months ago...