Nissan dealer service...

lomoto

As many of you may know I run a JDM Zed , so have no need to frequent the main dealer service dept :)

However at work we have newish Nissan Primastar van, 20k miles.. got to it this morning wouldnt start.. rang Nissan assist and they came out in 30 mins (RAC actually very impressed with this service ) got it running with a squirt of east start and confirmed what I thought the problems was (dodgy fuel pump ).. Great service ,

Rang the Nissan dealer to let them know I had a breakdown situation and was bringing it in (finally got through on phone after 20 mins on hold )

This is where the wheels fell of the expeience, told thet couldnt book it in for 3 weeks!! :scare: WTF.. told them it was a commercial vehicle and this was unacceptable, only to be told that it was up and running and wasnt a priority.. When I suggested that if I ran it and it broke down would that class a priority, they said Yes but I would end up in a queue of about 15 vehicles as of today...

Welcome to the wonderfull world of Nissan dealers...now I know why I bought an import Zed to avoid all this b0llocks :)

Stop bloody moaning Tim, it's your own fault for getting it fixed :p

All seriousness is it not possible for someone else to carry out the repair sooner???

Nah not bothered now ;swopping it next week for a new Transit... F**k em :teeth: lifes too bleeding short as it is!!