Tuning 350Z,s

Mark@Abbey m/s

I see lots of people asking whats does and what doesn't work on these cars.

People think that you have to fit parts to get any gain form a Uprev this is wrong , these cars need to i,s dotting and T,s crossing even in stock form , if you cant afford anything other than the reflash just have this done you never be unhappy after a reflash.

If you want to fit other parts see below;

Abbey idea,s; all dyno proven on our Dynapack ( We have had our Dynapack for 8 years)

DE 276bhp cars

Best tuning mods;

Stock airbox with a panel filter ( or find a REVUP 296bhp air box) again fitted with Panel filter

these help a lot with inlet temp heat soak but do give the cars more torque than any Race type filter set up) and are quiet

Remove stock cats , best De-cats are the Motordyne Resonated Decats but if you dont want to pay the money then stock Decats work , we try to use Berks as they seem the best quality (have used Japspeed these normally require some work to fit correctly)

Y pipe we use Motordyne XYZ normally fitted with a Race cat , we find moving the cat away from the headers helps make the car produce torque/bhp and helps smooth the power out. You can always remove the race cats and fit a decat pipe/silencer to give a few more BHP. But running the race cat keeps the car 100% road legal.

Motordyne 5/16 base spacer works as well.

We reconmend keeping the stock exhaust system , good for 400bhp we have found nice and quiet for everyday use but with the above mods will bark when you floor the throttle.

Revup cars;

The same as above + we advise to fit a Motordyne Revup lower collector this together with the above mods gives these car the midrange torque that they are missing as a stock car.

HR Motors;

again same re the exhaust/cats idea as both DE and Rev up engined cars , these we find are best on stock airboxes people like fitting Nismo/Stillen filters kits for the noise but they dont give as much torque/bhp as the stock airbox set up fitted with panel filters.

No plenum spacers on these cars thou ;-(

hope this all helps

I can do a package deal with regards the above mods if people so