Dual JWT pop charger

jimgallaher

I'm interested in buying a JWT dual pop charger. I was speaking with Chilli red on chat earlier and she has them for £350 plus p&p. Anyone fitted this ? What are your thoughts ? I fitted a K&N induction kit on my Fiesta st, but the kit came with 2 large flex pipes to direct cold air from the front of the car straight to the cone filter,the car was much sharper and the induction sound was nice :D But any pics I've seen of the JWT on a zed, the filters are in the middle of the engine bay, so they have to be sucking in hot air, are there any performance gains, or would I just be spending £350+ for the lovely induction sound ? Would I be better off spending the money on a Milltek performance exhaust ?

I know I can use the search, but JWT returned over 1800 hits and I'm old and life is too short :surrender:

Any mods you make, wont make a difference on the engine performance, unless it has a remap to compliment them, and to make full use of them

Therefore, any induction kits/Exhausts are purely for the delight of your ears..... more roarrrrr

So what kit you choose is all down to personal taste, go on youtube, theres plenty of americans that have fittest various combos, see what ones you like the sound of best...

Myself, I have an AEM cold air induction, K1 exhaust, and newly fitted plenum spacer, however none of these mods will take effect performance wise until I have a remap. Untill then, it just sounds lush!

its strictly not true that the ecu cancels them out.. as we have found out recently.. newhoo..

ive had the jwt dual, nismo dual and now im running the stillen gen 3's... to be completely honest like u said. its a short ram type induction kit so it will be sucking in hot air to a certain degree. the jwt's are by in far louder than the nismos and even the stillens i have on. its a decent kit tbh. manufactured well and if u were to get a remap then u would reep full benefits of an induction kit. it will sharpen throttle response for definate tho.

just get it bought :D

-ho

ps: it also made the most difference to exhaust note aswell :D