Full Exhaust system OEM or Aftermarket

SeanyBeez

hey all,

had a service a week ago by a local garage and the guy that was checking it over mentioned the whole exhaust is canny rusty, he said it leaking a bit aswell! :scare:

he said it will hold oot for atleast another year or so but thought it was the right thing to mention so im aware!!,

so becaude i have a few quid this month im looking at getting a new exhaust setup, aint to fussy if it is aftermarket or facotry but i hear factory would be the best bet,

so if any of you chaps have any spare exhausts after fitting aftermarket ones ill be game if the price is right and in good condition.

thanks all :thumbs:

Hi Seany! I'm soon to be taking my OEM off, Once it's off I can assess what condition it's in. Although I'd hazard a guess it's pretty much brand new, previous owner had it fitted several months before a P3 and that was in Feb this year. I'll see if the midpipe was changed too. Will PM you this following week, once I can have a good look at it! Hope this helps!! :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...