What is my car? Insurance Query.

un1eash

Ive just realised after looking at another thread i may have made a mistake on my insurance. I'm with elephant and my number plate doesnt come up in the system so it asked me to manually enter my cars details. I put in Make:Nissan, Year:2006 (55,06,56), Model:350 then i have an option of...

(296) Conv

(296) Coupe

Fairlady Z Coupe

GT Conv

GT Coupe

GT Coupe (Imp)

Z

Z Conv

Z Conv AU

Z Conv Imp

I put down GT Coupe as my car has the GT Pack but i now think this is wrong as i didnt know there was an actually Nissan 350GT. I'm then thinking it should be a (296) Coupe but then theres no mention of Z so what about just Z? What about the extra price of the GT Pack though if i declare it as a coupe only they wont look at like for like in the case of a claim.

Just seen this topic aswell and they declare it as a 350 GT Coupe also...

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=34357&hilit=multi+car+insurance+gt

I rang them loads when setting it up to get the right car details. Theres quite a big difference in premiums between a 296 and GT coupe aswell though. Its abit vague as my car can fall under a couple of the descriptions.

I'm with elephant too and had the same issue. Mines says on documents that it's a 300 gt coupe and there's no option for it only 296z But luckily when I called up it brought up my car details on there system With the registration and it was as I put, gt coupe. It's very vague on there system about the car details.