Sand blasted the undersid of My Z

stesrg

forgive my noobishness, will that not scrub any paint off the underside of the car :scare:

No its a fairly low pressure one and if you look in the pics you can see I have only concentrated on the rusty areas , TBH a car of this low millage is quite bad compaired with my 1989 BMW :scare: The underside of the Z is treated from factory very poorly IMO SO never mind all you lot detailing Topside What about Underside !!!! :teeth:

Ste .

Having some problems like the waxoil pump was naff :rant: so used a shultz gun :teeth: anyway got 5 liters of waxoil on the underside and concidering I dont use it in the winter think this will well preserve it :lol:

more shots

P1010020.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010018.jpg

P1010017.jpg

P1010021.jpg

Ste .

Car all done now :yahoo: looks great with those 20mm spacers on What a difference :thumbs:

just had engine management light come on after a bit of a thrash :headhurt: I need to put the sensors away from the flow of the exhaust gasses , need to fab an extension 45deg .... will post pics soon ..

Ste .

Good work, how comes you used the clear waxoil and not the black stuff?

So I can keep an eye on the rust !! ;) In all fairness if it was all slappdashed in black when I sold it on a buyer would think what is he trying to hide :D

Ste

Ste, where did you get this done? I'd be very interested in getting it done! My underside is rather minging! :wacko:

At my workshop I made a ramp and used the forklift to opperate it up and down :teeth: with safety precautions in place so if hydraulics went car still would be in the up position ;) had 3 tonnes on it so I now its safe !!!

Ste .