Stillen Intakes (HR Model)

ChrisUUC

Im after Stillen intakes for my 08 350z.

Ive Nismo Dual Intakes at the minute in perfect condition but just want something a bit more OEM looking and fully enclosed.

Willing to P/X thwese against a set of Stillens ...

Or if someone wants these and someone else is looking their Stillens sold then im open to offers!

Great intakes and sound great im just after soemthing that bit more OEM looking ... If I cant find anything Ill hang onto them ...

Thanks, Chris

Anyone? Any traders care to send me some prices for new ones?

Got your pm and will price but to be honest unless I get at least one more order the shipping will blow it out of the water. I will get back to you Chris

Sarah :)

I may be interested so just PM me prices for the duel stillen Gen 3 long pipe intakes............... :thumbs:

Sorry didn't realise it was in the members section :bangin: pm sent. Basically Andy has had his car at Abbey's since fitting his Stillen Gen 3 and there are no gains. All show and no go it may appear. I can't sell something to you with this knowledge and not passing it on.

Thanks very much ... 350z forum seems to be the most honest forum ive been on. Your info was much appreciated.

Ill hang on to my Nismos for the time being as I love the noise and dont feel like ive lost any power .lol B)

Y pipe and HFC's is the way ill go from here ....