looking for a new head unit

bartman

well i have the bose setup in my 350z before i got it i was thinking it was going to be really good and clear but its awful no depth to the music and seems pretty poor i had a jbl upgrade stereo in my peugeot 207 which was awesome loud and clear.

so i'm looking for suggestions what to replace it with i'd like pioneer as i have had them in the past and they have been good. i'd prefer to keep it double din size if possible. but will i be able to still use the steering wheel remote?? and can i still use the blue tooth phone system??

any advice would be good

well i have the bose setup in my 350z before i got it i was thinking it was going to be really good and clear but its awful no depth to the music and seems pretty poor i had a jbl upgrade stereo in my peugeot 207 which was awesome loud and clear.

so i'm looking for suggestions what to replace it with i'd like pioneer as i have had them in the past and they have been good. i'd prefer to keep it double din size if possible. but will i be able to still use the steering wheel remote?? and can i still use the blue tooth phone system??

any advice would be good

If you search you will find answers to all your questions :thumbs:

All depends on what you get, I got a F900bt with SatNav + BT + iPod etc etc etc.... Phone controls work ok and dont need the BT phone system as it has it built in

• 3 weeks later...