Sleepless in South Herts

uzumar

Hi all,

I just started working and i went to the nissan store a couple weeks back, placed n order for a brand spanking new 350z gt coupe.

I know its just a car but lets juz say i'm more than jus pre-occupied with it. October 31st i turn 25 and can juz barely afford the insurance.

Any1 got any tips on how to cope. Any1 got gunmetal grey. whts the satnav like?.....Whats the pulling power like with one of these baby's. U reckon it beats an astra 1997 brown....:)

Is it sad to compile a music playlist in advance....

lol

Get back to me plz....

Ruben

Hi all,

I just started working and i went to the nissan store a couple weeks back, placed n order for a brand spanking new 350z gt coupe.

I know its just a car but lets juz say i'm more than jus pre-occupied with it. October 31st i turn 25 and can juz barely afford the insurance.

Any1 got any tips on how to cope. Any1 got gunmetal grey. whts the satnav like?.....Whats the pulling power like with one of these baby's. U reckon it beats an astra 1997 brown....:)

Is it sad to compile a music playlist in advance....

lol

Get back to me plz....

Ruben

:welcome:

I'm sure there are one or two Gunmetal owners around here ;) Sat Nav is ok, perhaps not the best system out there and yes it does beat a Astra 1997 Brown :thumbs:

Yes it is sad to compile a playlist before you have the car :lol:

Welcome Ruben,

I picked up my brand spanking new GT Coupe Gunmetal on 1st Sept and have been loving it ever since.

I waited 3 months for mine, and the guys here helped keep me reasonably sane during the long wait..

But yes, it's worth it... although I keep getting requests for me to take people out for a spin in it.. took another two out from work today!

great choice on colour too... it's looks fab...

I didn't bother with the sat nav as I'd never use it, saved a packet and am going to get the car Paintshielded ASAP.. (hopefully this week).

Do you have an estimated deleivery date yet?

Jim

:)

Whats the pulling power like with one of these baby's. U reckon it beats an astra 1997 brown....:)

Hi Ruben and :welcome:

I've been beating 'em off with a sh***y stick since I've had mine :teeth: (and it pulls really well as well :blush: )

You'll love it!!

On a serious note, moved from a 290bhp tuned Fiat Coupe to my 06 Roadster and have loved every second, much better power delivery (very linear compared to the Coop's kick in the back on boost power) quite easy to end up going a lot quicker than it feels

A lot of people don't like the satnav, I've got it and have been really happy with it, although possibly an unfair comparision as I wanted a full built in solution as I have the roadster.

Cheers

:welcome:

Are you saying you've just ordered one, without driving one??? :scare::headhurt:

Nothing wrong with that, hadn't seen a roadster in the flesh, let alone sat in or driven a 350Z before buying!!

Nothing 'wrong' at all, especially when it concerns a Zed! Just handing over £28k based on a picture is one brave move.

You'll love the car though, enjoy! And get the playlist sorted. Then forget about it and listen to that noise! :teeth::teeth::teeth: