Like the look of these brakes . any info????

lomoto

yeah my mate from Speed-Racing is the European distributor for D2... he did offer me a complete set a while ago. I heard of them, emergent Company afaik, but haven't heard any feedback on them really. Oh and they chose the wrong colours... PINK! wtf? :lol:

yes i would insist on black calipers ..But they look a nice item.. any discount Val?

and he only said yesterday that's there nothing much more to do with his Z. Reckon Tim you'll be blinging it up like the Guy with the Red ZX at Z fest although don't think you have the right amount of hair to look the same.

Ahhhhhhhh not the bling monster ... :headhurt: if I had that sort of mane I'd chop it off :teeth:

and he only said yesterday that's there nothing much more to do with his Z. Reckon Tim you'll be blinging it up like the Guy with the Red ZX at Z fest although don't think you have the right amount of hair to look the same.

Ahhhhhhhh not the bling monster ... :headhurt: if I had that sort of mane I' chop it off :teeth: d

Oi, leave Barry Gibb alone! ;)