Driver side window packs up?

BTD

Just travelled back from Plymouth to Portsmouth and toward the end of the journey the drivers side window packed up working! Couldn't move it up or down. Stopped and turned off/on engine and still didn't work!! Managed to get it working again by opening the closing the door after turning the engine off, opening/closing door and turning key again in the ignition. Has anyone else come across this, is it a sign of more to come or do you think it was just an unlucky electrical gremlin issue?? Getting a bit worried about the build of the car as not the first issue, although still love her!!! ........ just!

cheers,

Ben

Looked at the window reset procedure and I dont think it would of helped in my situation. It seems to be from the manual or a manual and deals with when you do work on your window and it all still responds to your inputs as opposed to freezing,...? Any other thoughts or are there other strings I've missed? ... probably!! :headhurt:

cheers