Slimline wheel nuts

SunGodRA

When I fitted new wheels, the OEM nuts were too big to fit, so I had to temporarily use the nuts from my spacers (which I obviously removed! :p )

Spacer nuts:

14.jpg

OEM nuts too big to get socket over:

16.jpg

So I guess I need some slimline nuts - any recommendations?

Found these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350-Z-Allo ... _918wt_911 but dont know it they are any good etc...

welcome to the crap world of Small Diameter nuts.

lightweight alloy ones:

Internal Drive Versions - Stay clear! crack extrremely easily! resulting in drilling it off!

External Drive Verions - A little better, but still not ideal, and id always be a tad worried.

Steel Ones:

Internal Drive Versions - By far the best SD Nuts you can buy and also the cheapest!

External Drive Versions -(like the ones you found on ebay) nuts are good, nothing wrong with those, but the removal keys are cack and dont last very long. Especially if you get a stubbron tight nut one day.

is it a slim line socket with a plastic sleeve to stop marking your bolt pockets? there the best for the job :)

Its a normal steel socket - the ones with plastic sleeve didn't fit wheel hole - but wrapping electric tape around it will do the job :thumbs: