red 350z bristol

sm1ke 350Z

There is a red one, ragtop parked on Downend road running 20"'s but it look's :yuck:

Na this was a coupe looked like it was just polished.only other one I see is a blue one , women driver nr warmley,

Actually on Friday I was in yate saw a 370z silver in the shopping centre seriously. B)

as above a very tidy 350z B) going into aspects lesuire park longwell green about 11.30 ish

Can't have been mine, as it's still in the bodyshop until Wednesday next week.............or at least that's where it's supposed be, can you remember what year it was?

as above a very tidy 350z B) going into aspects lesuire park longwell green about 11.30 ish

Can't have been mine, as it's still in the bodyshop until Wednesday next week.............or at least that's where it's supposed be, can you remember what year it was?

:lol: no sorry m8 it was on other side of the round about when i was turning off did you check the millage before it went in? im sure it wont be yours, what body shop you using?