Hey All :)

Jak- that's awesome! :) I think I have seen it around before. Would love to come take a closer look at some point, if that would be ok?

Also thinking about it, was in the Nag's Head on Saturday and speaking to someone about them and your name came up in the conversation, so I think that may have been you :)

Probably was me they were talking about - It's one of the two pubs i bother with in Winslow, that and the Bell! So more than likly know them too.... who was it?

Yeah more than welcome to come and have a look - Mines a full GT Pack too so you can have a good look at the extra's etc... Drop me a PM or something

Jak

Not that I'm baised, but why does everyone want the GT pack?!

Leather hot in summer, cold in winter; heater and leccy controls, only something else to break. And yes they are slippy. You'll never see a proper track car with leather seats.

Cruise control?! Don't think I need to say anything other than, it ain't a Mercedes.

Bose and Non-Bose are both rubbish as each other anyway.

Rant over :teeth:

Bradders

The leather ones do look nice, I agree there and I looked at GT spec too. i just didn't let it lead my decision, as I was more concerned about history and condtion.

I have a Non-Bose and haven't bothered to replace it, as I don't use it much. Exhaust is a nicer sound ;-)

Some aftermarket look very nice in the Z if they are a nice plain screen, can look very factory still. There are guys here that can recommend you good ones.

Find a nice GT in good nick and its all good.

Bradders.