Kuro 350Z Nismo Kit DC Exhaust GT4 Rims*PRICE DROP

Sarnie

Hi, thanks for leading me in, i am not sure on import issues? And not sure if i want thw body kit. But happy to come take a look to see in the flesh as its local to me!? Drop me a pm with mb and i can arrange a time? Likely sat as work is frantic this week.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been a while since I've been here, as I sold my last 350z about 3 years ago, due to a leeching, take all you can B*tch... ahem.... anyway, I'm on the look out again, so was wondering if your mate would be interested in a part ex with a vectra Sri (150) on a 56 plate, with cash his way?

• 3 weeks later...
Its been a while since I've been here, as I sold my last 350z about 3 years ago, due to a leeching, take all you can B*tch... ahem.... anyway, I'm on the look out again, so was wondering if your mate would be interested in a part ex with a vectra Sri (150) on a 56 plate, with cash his way?

Sorry only just seen this. :surrender:

No. :lol:

I don't suppose he'd consider putting it back to stock and selling the nismo kit seperately would he?

Would that even work, or would i end up needing to get it professionally resprayed anyway to get the colour match? Surely black is black though.....right? I'll bow to superior knowledge here though, i'm new to this bodykit thing, just looking for a way to get a kit without the expensive spraying involved! :-)