Possible Candidate

Jackal

I've been scanning around daily for possible candidates and this one caught my eye:

05 Kuro Black, 17,000 miles, 2 owners, Full main dealer service history, Satellite Navigation, Black Leather, Automatic climate control, Electric Seats, Front Loading CD Player, Privacy Glass, Sport Seats, Sports Exhaust, UK Car, Xenon Headlamps, Cruise control, DVD, Heated seats, Limited slip differential. 19" Nismo Alloys, Full Nismo Bodykit.

Price: £24995.00.

Any thoughts on price etc?

I'm not particularly liking the "2 owners" and the mileage is about average but it seems fairly well loaded and is reasonably priced.

one thing I wouldn't worry too much about the the 'two owners' thing. It could well have had two very caring owners - you never know :)

I think the price seems a little high, but then I haven't kept up with the market since getting mine a year ago - far too depressing!

All I can say (and it's obvious) is that there are far more Zeds around than there used to be, so haggle all the way :D

Mine had 2 owners, I agree I wouldnt let that put you off.

Seems a bit expensive though, but not really sure of how much the Nismo Kit and Alloys should add to the price. Stealers will charge a premium for it when selling and then tell you its worth jack when you trade it back in!

I didn't think it was a bad price considering the options added:

New on an 05 would of been a base price (with GT pack) of around 28k then the options on top:

19" Nismo wheels - 2k

Nismo body kit - 2.5k

Sat Nav - 1k

In all I would think buying new would of been around the 34k mark - 9k drop in a year and a half.

I was kinda thinking that it has now gone past it's mass depreciation from new so shouldn't now lose too much more :)

If you forget about the two owners, and the cars in excellent nick, then I'd go for it, I'd make sure that everthing was mint though, wheels etc.

But like you say if you were to buy one without said gear, it would cost you a hell of a lot more!

Haggle and go for it, always scope for movemnet!!

Good luck!

DaveH