JDM Azure Blue on V4 Watling Street - MK

Gizmo-R

erm i drive aright across to and from bletchly just before 9 and just after 5 on my way to work..

seen qute a few Z in Mk actually but no spotteds as yet .

I'm in Bletchley alot.....well on asda or DW fitness! Hardly spot any Zeds about myself!

I live in Leamington Spa but I'm in Milton Keynes quite often. Gizmo-R are you based in Shenley Lodge? You mentioned before that your local is the Old Beams and that's not far from my parents house.

Yeah I live in Shenley Lodge closer to the Knowlhill estate (conveniently where I work!)

erm i drive aright across to and from bletchly just before 9 and just after 5 on my way to work..

I'm in Bletchley alot.....well on asda or DW fitness! Hardly spot any Zeds about myself!

well keep an eye out for me then ! be in the office tomoz so might see you ont he way out if your around lunch time failng that i may be at the ice bowl for a bit in the evenin.

well keep an eye out for me then ! be in the office tomoz so might see you ont he way out if your around lunch time failng that i may be at the ice bowl for a bit in the evenin.

Work on Sunday??? What the heck do you do to warrant work on a Sunday? And is the the bit where all the cruisers reside in the evening near maccy Ds?

do you work at abbey in bletchley? think i seen you couple of times probs a few weeks ago, about 8am

it was def an azure, and the lights looks the same as yours

Work on Sunday??? What the heck do you do to warrant work on a Sunday? And is the the bit where all the cruisers reside in the evening near maccy Ds?

lol the cruise at the 'hockey stadium' on sundays?

i think i went through it once and was embarressed to stay....i was out numbered by too many corsa's and saxo's.

i did notice an azure though, so might be yokomo if thats what he's talkin bout.

if theres enough of us for a meet, i wouldnt mind parking up lol!

You'll never compete with the Corsa's and Paxo's!!!

Cruising is a thing of the past although I still see a few of my mates floating in there!

Don't mind parking up if there are a few more zeds otherwise there my Zed will look like a tank ons steriod parked next to a saxo!

yeah prob was me dont know of any other Z with my lights :)

dont go there every week for said reasons above but have a few not so chavy mates that gos ome times as its kind of a meeting point , have a chat laugh at all the idoits !

i think i went through it once and was embarressed to stay....i was out numbered by too many corsa's and saxo's.

i did notice an azure though, so might be yokomo if thats what he's talkin bout.

Was think more of a pub with a big car park on a nice Sunday afternoon

Was think more of a pub with a big car park on a nice Sunday afternoon

That would be for a normal arranged forum meet!

I think Airro is on about if there was the odd one or two there! Besides the cruise thing is a bit late night for most including myself lol!