Driver's side weather strip

s1xtyn1n3

Does any one know how much a replacement weather strip or what ever its called is likely to set me back? (its the exterior bit at the top of the door that presses against the glass that runs between the a and b pillars).

Mine has snapped near the b pillar end and i'm trying to decide if it's worth repairing or replacing. Thanks!

EXPENSIVE!!!

I have just had to replace mine and it cost about £140.00!!!!!

The worst bit is that you won't get a used one either as they buckle on removal :dry:

Jak

Thats cheap!! Who did this for you? Are you sure that is just for the upper weather strip? I was quoted just over £200 per side :scare:

Checked Nissan USA for comparison then and they went for $140($160 now) but their shipping cost is crazy so i am putting up with the wind noise for now. :p

Item 5 on the diagram:

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/index.cfm?action=getJointLocator&siteid=214252&chapter=&Sectionids=0,3263&groupid=51892&subgroupid=4667&componentid=0&make=25&model=350z%20Coupe&year=2005&graphicID=3714330&callout=5&catalogid=2&displayCatalogid=0

I noticed the $140 price and thought that was ridiculous for essentially is no more than a piece of plastic and not even an intricate one at that. I would hesitate at paying £40 for a new one so looks like i'll have to try and fix mine :(