Novice needs new back box

marcuscollings

Hello gents, before i get a slagging I have looked but I can’t find what I really need!

My back box is blowing at the join so I need a exhaust, and I was hoping that some one may be able to point me to the one that may suit me! Don’t really want to get robbed and go for a stock one!

Well would like a little more power, cost up to about 600 pounds, and not to loud! Err

and easy to fit as I could do it myself then.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Hi and welcome to the forum. Stick a post up in the intro section so we can say Hi.

First option, this is a common failure point and you can often get it welded for about £20.

Right thats the sensible answer. :lol:

For £600 you have a good choice of exhausts from our traders. Its all down to personal taste so the best suggestion I have is to get to one of the meets or shows and have a listen. :thumbs:

a common failure point and you can often get it welded for about £20.

Can do it for £15.00 :p bring it in ......... seriously though if you get em off I can re-build them ...some are stainless but have been welded with mild steel so the rot on the joints :scare:

:welcome: to the fourum

Ste .

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh thats bad luck mate, I have heard romours that the 350 exhausts have a tendancy of rotting. Might have to have a look under mine at some point. Can any1 give me an idea of prices for nismo exhausts and if there are any cheap places in the states to get them? I work for a shipping company so could get it thrown on a ship coming over, although i might have to wait a bit longer incase they go to West Africa first,lol.

Rich

Adam at Z1 Auto sourced my Nismo zorst, top bloke, highly recommended :thumbs: Just whatever you do don't ship with DHL! :doh:

2 weeks after pickup and it's currently still sitting at Heathrow waiting for transfer to Jersey! :bang: