Programming keyfobs....

Leeroy

I'm trying to register my keyfobs at the moment and only seem to be able to register one at a time.

I'm following the pdf guide by ignition on 6 times, indicators flash, hold unlock on unregistered fob and press lock 3 times, indicators flash, ignition on and hey presto fob is registered....the problem is the fob in the ignition that was working is now not working. How do I register this one too? I've tried to follow the same procedure (as instructed) for the second fob with in in or out of the ignition but no cigar. Any ideas?

You have to register all keys before turning the ignition to on (which exits the registration mode). I think you have to put each key into the ignition when you do the button presses so the immobiliser can talk to the transponder chips.

Be careful... I got into a right state trying to code a second hand key. First I locked myself inside the car with no working key... Then I locked myself out without a working key! :scare:

I registered one key successfully by using the spare in the ignition to activate the registration process (6x ignition on), I just couldn't get more than one key registered. When I tried to register the spare (still in ignition) it just seemed to wipe both keys and I had to start again. I'll try again later :)