I've been carded! Black Zed, Redditch.

Cortez

That was mee :teeth:

I do some contract work in AT&T i work for indecs. Have seen your zed in there for ages and thought it was about time I carded you :lol: I have taken my zed in there many times before and I'm surprised you have not seen it :blush:

Anyway welcome aboard :thumbs:

Having just seen your Zeds spec and photos, how the feckty feck have I missed that! :lol: Do us a favour, next time you bring it in, do a few laps of the building before you park up. I should hear it :D

In fairness the sandwich lady told me there was another about, but assumed she was getting confused.

Been a member for ages, don't post but use the forums lots for all my Zed related troubles.

So its you i have spotted around the area then ;) Thrice infact :lol: once in my zed and twice in my peuguot 308 :blush:

Could be, could be :D:wave: stock 53 Kuro, seen in around Redditch/Bromsgrove/Droitwich/Worcester/Ludlow. Tho there is another Kuro which seems to travel between Redditch/Bromsgrove.

Its been a long old while since I've seen a GT4