Paintless Dent Removal

tez162003

I got Dentwizard midlands to do mine today, as it wasnt a recommendation i had a long chat first, he seemed to know his stuff, he came this morning, (i wanst there) he did the 3 dents i noticed. then he did a further 3 which i some how missed... all in all 6 dents

2 on driver door

1 on driver front wing

2 on passenger rear wing

1 on passenger door

while he was there he also did a couple of dents that were on the misses TT for free.

I havnt seen it yet but the misses and her mum both cannot even see where any of them were apparently. so sounds good.

Sounds like a good result, let us know later what you think.

got to finally see the results. the girlfriend took a couple of pictures to give you an idea.

The main dent which started all the dent fixing,

Before:

100_0586.jpg

100_0587.jpg

After:

100_0595.jpg

Little dent on the door (there were 2 on the drivers and 1 on the passenger)

100_0585.jpg

Un dented

100_0599.jpg

100_0597.jpg

The main man on the phone... to me lol (with all the random dent removing gear on show)

100_0593.jpg

Company: Paul Ogden @ Dent Wizard does the midlands area, (northampton way, but he travelled down to me which was good of him)

I only had my Kuro about a week when I noticed one morning on the drivers door right on the crease at the top half of the door a dent the exact size of a golf ball. Was absolutely gutted.

Nobody could have hit it with a door as I park side ways in a space in the underground car park on my own.

Went into a garage who do paintless dent repair and they said the metal was stretched so would need to be traditionally be repaired with a full paint of the door etc..

I then phoned a mobile guy out who said he would look at it, arrived and said it should be ok.

Panic set in when you watch him banging on the door with what looks like a die....but he gave it a quick polish and I cannot see where the dent ever was.

I can't recommend it enough.

Don't know where you are but if your in the central belt of Scotland this is the guy to contact http://www.sldentrepair.co.uk