North East Future Owner

Very nice mr2 mate, rev4 if I'm not mistaken???

Here is my old rev3:

50d7.jpg

Yeh Rev4 TBar :)

Nice 2-will you let me know what the 350Z is like when it arrives (kind of a comparison with the 2?)

EDIT-If you've already driven many...how does it compare??

Haven't driven them properly, but from what i can tell, bl00dy fast in comparison, but then i didn't really think the MR2 was that quick. it just feels like a proper sports car with plenty of go to match the looks. I definitely wont miss the T-Bar though, never did like it.

I definitely wont miss the T-Bar though, never did like it.

Really?! Did it leak? I love mine, off all the time in the summer (or winter with numerous layers!) :lol:

yep, constantly, right behind the passenger seat would be a puddle if it rained hard enough.

sometime had a wet seatbelt in the drivers side too.

nice enough cars, but had much more fun in my 1.8 16v clios. just felt quicker, more planted, and actually more solid!!!

yep, constantly, right behind the passenger seat would be a puddle if it rained hard enough.

nice enough cars, but had much more fun in my 1.8 16v clios. just felt quicker, more planted, and actually more solid!!!

There's a v cheap and quick fix for that tbar problem you know. Nevermind.

There's a v cheap and quick fix for that tbar problem you know. Nevermind.

i read about it on the toyota forums but never really got around to sorting it. didnt have the car that long. Sold the clio 16v for it, and honestly got bored of the mr2 reasonably quickly (probably because i didnt know how to drive it properly) and got rid for another clio16v.

dont get me wrong. by far the best looking car i have owned, but for the grin factor, the clio produced better results!

Saying that though, I would have a tubby now that i'm a bit more mature and willing to learn how to drive a powerful rear wheel drive car. :teeth:

i read about it on the toyota forums but never really got around to sorting it. didnt have the car that long. Sold the clio 16v for it, and honestly got bored of the mr2 reasonably quickly (probably because i didnt know how to drive it properly) and got rid for another clio16v.

dont get me wrong. by far the best looking car i have owned, but for the grin factor, the clio produced better results!

Saying that though, I would have a tubby now that i'm a bit more mature and willing to learn how to drive a powerful rear wheel drive car. :teeth:

Ah ok fair enough :) Yeh that's the problem for me, finding something to replace it that's still interesting and eye catching as even though it's 14 years old, my MR2 still manages that

by far the best looking car i have owned, but for the grin factor, the clio produced better results!
better looking then the Zed? :scare:

:lol: havent got it yet, and even when we pick it up on saturday morning, it's technically my girlfriend's car, not mine, so the MR2 is still the best looking car I've owned. ;)