RS*R Exhaust ... Where?

ChrisUUC

Hey guys!

3FIDDYZ put up an exhaust comparison thread ages ago and one of the exhausts was the rs*r exhaust ...

Does amyone know anyone in the uk that can get this exhaust and if so how much ...???

Also looking at Tanabe systems so if anyone could point me in the direction of some good prices in uk that would really help.

Many thanks, Chris

Hi there - I have the RS*R exhaust and HKS Y-pipe. I picked it up second hand from Zmanalex - he should be able to tell you where to get it.

(FYI - I haven't heard the K1 but I think the RS*R is bloody loud! I have tried it without the bungs and the sound is immense but is too much on the motorway! Bungs in, and the sound is good and you can live with it day to day!)

Chris

Sorry bud, no idea how much it is new. Mine had been on Alex's car prior to him selling it to me.

I did have a look online to see what they are worth and got some US prices but you need to factor in all the import duty etc on that. I got a good deal in the end from the Zman :thumbs: