Cannon Run UK!!

Sim

Hi All,

Just a quick note to plug the Cannonrunuk.co.uk run that I went on last week, its sort of like a cheap version of the bullrun or gumball but with more emphasis on the roads rather than just doing high speed.

Its lots of crazy roads where you are pushed just to be doing the speed limit! We did between 200 and 250 miles a day, which doesn't sound like a lot but when they are mainly mental A and B road mountain roads, it is plenty. Performance Ford sent a team with a heritage Cosworth Rally Car and there will be an article in there soon so look out for that, overall it was well worth the money and the standard of hotels and food was excellent. We got a daily directions sheet to follow in our own time so there was no pressure and you can make it as lairy as you want and if you get tired you can just take short cuts.

Big shout to Rich who spent most of the time 2ft from my bumper in his ST Fiesta with Cosworth cams, Miltek pipe and new ECU, we were the only 2 to complete all the routes everyday!! SO we reckon we were 1st and 2nd!!

You get stickers and t-shirts as well as the accomodation, breakfast and evening meal and its all done for you, I'd definitely get signed up for some of the future ones!! We will be going on the europe one next year or the new Peak/lakes route.

Get in touch with Matt at www.cannonrunuk.co.uk and say I sent you!!

Cheers

Si

370Z (and ex ginger 350Z owner)