350z-uk scouse honda owners (NW) meet

martinmac

Thats the recce over. Not the best of weather but at least the rain stopped. :)

7 races last night and it was a little frustrating. 4 second places, all of them very close including my big hit of the night. A big tip from an owner which was beaten by a neck at some serious odds. Lets say that it would have paid for a good holiday.

It was pretty quiet due to the earlier rain but all in all a good meeting.

I did have a couple of winners though and Liz had 4 using the " I like that colour" system. :shrug:

Just a bit more to do on the logistics and then its the main event. B)

CIMG2192.jpg

Well what a great day. Thanks to Kats great planning all went extremely well. The hotel played a blinder and were very supportive. :thumbs:

We arrived on course at 9-30 and got the logistics sorted, Gazebo an chairs in place for the big day.

For those that havent got what this is about yet its a celebration of the wedding of Digsy and Kat with guests at one of the best horse racing venues in the UK.

I share this with you as Digsy is one of the nicest members of the team and a nicer couple you couldnt want to meet. :)

A great day out and I am happy to say I am in profit, I will be having words with the trainer with the bad tip on Wednesday/ :boxing:

The cars. B)

V Tec rocks. :thumbs:

CIMG2204.jpg

CIMG2201.jpg

CIMG2202.jpg

I even spotted and carded a Zed

CIMG2197.jpg

Dont mess with the team.

CIMG2207.jpg

The ones that matter.

CIMG2208.jpg

:lol: Love the thread!

For those that don't know (and give a toss :lol: ) Kat and I got married at the tail end of April in Venice. Its was just the two of us, so we wanted to celebrate with our close friends when we got back. We arranged a day out at Cartmel races on Bank Holiday Monday and a meal afterwards. I mentioned it to Martin to get some locals-with-attitude-type advice and, like the true gent he is, the big guy stepped in sorting out a gazebo, chairs, tables and, most importantly, the logistics of getting it all onto the course.

It all ran like clockwork (apart from a very dodgy tip from Martin :surrender:;) ) and he even booked us some sunshine. Martin and Liz joined us for the day and a fantastic time was had by all. :yahoo:

Its no news to anyone that knows Martin but he's a top bloke and we couldn't have had such a great day without his and Liz's help. Cheers Uncle Mart! :thumbs:

All that's left to say is - vtec just kicked in, yo!!!