Catch can!

Dblock

Hello everyone, I have managed to confuse myself. :headhurt::bangin:

I have a cusco catch can. The hose I have with it is roughly 15mm external. Like outside to outside. The inside is about 10mm. This does mean I have a 9.5mm catchcan right?

Do measurements for hoses and catch cans go on external or internal diameter?

Also where is the best place to get hoses and roughly how much will I need?

Thanks

Dblock :thumbs::thumbs:

Hoses are measured by their ID, the cusco is 9.5mm. It depends which colour you are after if it is just red or blue you should be able to get from ebay or the like but if you are looking for a different colour then samco's will be £20 a hose from demon tweaks or similar.

R

Hoses are measured by their ID, the cusco is 9.5mm. It depends which colour you are after if it is just red or blue you should be able to get from ebay or the like but if you are looking for a different colour then samco's will be £20 a hose from demon tweaks or similar.

R

Ahh ok sorted. I thought there was 2 sizes for some reason.

Il keep looking round 3 metres for £20 seems decent. But thats only 9mm :thumbdown: I need 9.5 :bang:

yeah 9mm should slip over 9.5mm barbs with alittle elbow grease and as BM said if they are really tight dip the end in some hot water i know the hose is designed to resit heat but it should help.

get some pics up once your done as m about to get one of those cans too , where you thinking of putting it as im struggling to see a spot for the can !

yeah 9mm should slip over 9.5mm barbs with alittle elbow grease and as BM said if they are really tight dip the end in some hot water i know the hose is designed to resit heat but it should help.

get some pics up once your done as m about to get one of those cans too , where you thinking of putting it as im struggling to see a spot for the can !

I really dont know lol. I might put it at the front like Ian did. Or I might just find any place and cable tie it on. :lol: