Clear side reflectors... cheapish

lomoto

I prefer white/clear indicators & reflectors to orange on most cars as a lot of people do......I was gonna get some for mine but not sure now as I think the orange ones are less noticeable against the kuro.

I also think the orange look fine on sunset but your custard one would benefit from a change :teeth:

Why do people seem to be obsessed with these? Are the original ones that bad? Can't say I have even noticed mine :wacko:

nothing wrong with the originals, but same could be said about that for wheels , exhaust , inlet system, aerial, radio, seats,etc etc..if you can change em do it :teeth:

I prefer white/clear indicators & reflectors to orange on most cars as a lot of people do......I was gonna get some for mine but not sure now as I think the orange ones are less noticeable against the kuro.

I also think the orange look fine on sunset but your custard one would benefit from a change :teeth:

on the JDM's the side reflectors, are different to UK spec they arent orange , they are tinted black :thumbs:

Yep mine are orange...

You fitted these yet Tim!!!

No waiting until the new front bumpers sprayed and will fit them then., end of next week probably if the paintshop gets its ass into gear :)

have you held them up then Tim,,, do you think they are a good fit???

Yep mine are orange...

No waiting until the new front bumpers sprayed and will fit them then., end of next week probably if the paintshop gets its ass into gear :)

Yes they seem ok... best $10 worth I can think of :teeth: was trying to buy from England but everyone kept bidding em up on Ebay to over retail, so went the Yankee route, bloody quick delivery :thumbs:

Yep mine are orange...

Yes they seem ok... best $10 worth I can think of :teeth: was trying to buy from England but everyone kept bidding em up on Ebay to over retail, so went the Yankee route, bloody quick delivery :thumbs:

Nice one,,, i'll put my order in :teeth:

mine are tinted black and mine is a UK. Is that what your saying tim

Oh.. Ok I'm wrong :blush: I've seen some reflectors that are definitley orange ?? wheras mine has a real black look to them... got any pics Mike??

they look brighter in the pic as I think they are reflecting a bit but they are definetly tinted.

Cimg0492.jpg