350Z - Gun metal, 37k miles, Nismo exhaust

N15MNO-Daron

Hi all - a sad day for me. I have to sell my beautiful Z. Had it for 2yrs and is my pride and joy.

Always garaged overnight, only buy super unleaded fuel and oil regular oil changes.

Its a 2002 350z S-sports edition 37k miles - 3.5 v6 and is packed with Nissan and Nismo extras:

Private Nismo Registration Plate - very unique and worth £500+

Full Nismo Stainless Sports Exhuast System - worth £1500

Sport cats (mot approved) - worth £300

Full Nismo/Aero bodykit - worth approx £1000 fitted

Typhoon induction kit - worth £300 (is the best system on the market)

New standard clutch and flywheel (worth £1000 inc fitting) - you will never have to worry about these expensive changes again - Receipts available.

New car battery - guaranteed for 2 yrs.

Service History (oil changes and service book available)

CD/DVD/TV 8' screen music system - You can watch Freeview 36 channel tv from it (tho does depend on area for signal strength).

Cobra CAT 1 Alarm system - worth £300

Brembo Brakes.

Electronic folding mirrors.

Tax and MOT till January 2011, Tyres have good tread. Brake pads are fine too.

PLEASE CALL FOR A VIEWING - I live in Kingston Upon Thames area and free evevings after 5 and weekends.

07717576843 (please leave a message on voicemail if i dont answer and il get back to you) - Test drives only if you have insurance, no tyre kickers and no agencies please.

Can view photos here too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0420375825post-1940-135011878106_thumb.jpgpost-1940-135011878142_thumb.jpgpost-1940-135011878159_thumb.jpg

Price? So does this not have the leather and Bose? Whats the stereo like 2 speakers no sub?

Price is £9,300 ono.

Its cloth seats and standard Nissan speakers - trust me theyre loud enough! Also keep in mind, the sound from the Kinetix sports cats and a Nismo exhaust is so sweet youll be opening all the windows just to listen to that, not the music :)

• 2 weeks later...

if only it wasnt grey/silver i would be v interested :( .....

a few more Q's as i may still be interested ;)

what was its last service (P1, P2 or P3 - i believe P3 is the biggie?)

would you be interested in selling the plate separate as i have my own

what condition is the interior in? the pic i can see on the ebay link looks fairly tidy, but want confirmation ;)

cheers, and good luck with the sale - incase i do not buy it... i already own 1 car i do not like the colour of, but everything else is great so am still tempted!.

M.