ISO connection help

Bundus

Hey guys

I have my Alpine IVA W200Ri (touch screen double din dvd player) fitted to my zed and I wired it up with the PAC Audio interface which meant I had to cut the ISO connector off the Alpine unit and splice all the wires into the PAC box.

Im now using all aftermarket equipment powered by amps running off the RCA's so there is no need for the PAC box so Im removing it.

My question is what type of ISO lead will I need to fit my Alpine unit directly to the zed? If I bought a replacement ISO lead for the Alpine would that plug and play with the Zed or will I need another adaptor?

Cheers!

im assuming you had bose , and didnt use the pre outs ?

if your fully amped now then all you rally take from the Z is the power , dimmer signal from the light and remote . if its all working id leave it unless your trying to take the amps out and use the bose amps OOrr im barking up the wrong tree.

Thanks guys

Im basically taking out the PAC audio as it takes up too much space behind the dash (ive never got my centre console back on properly with this in place along with 3 sets of RCA's lol). I took my centre console out to wrap it and this seems like a good time to clear out un wanted junk.

Thanks Rob Quads - thats what I need. I think I'll also need to replace my Alpine ISO lead then as its all been cut up to splice to the PAC. Although Im guessing I could splice my Alpine ISO directly into the Micra ISO? So basically be the same set up I have now but splicing directly to the Micra ISO instead of the PAC audio box!

Sound about right?