Wiring for nisan radio

cambello

Hi Gang, just taken out my radio unit and I want to know where I can find out what all the cables are, or at least the colours for the speakers?? I've followed the link under the section for wiring but the colours dont correspond to what I have, maybe this link is to the U.S cars?

any help???? please...

Thanks for the lead. I've now taken the stereo unit out and with a little mod fitted the new dvd. I've also had a miss hap that might turn out for the better, the connectors broke and so the terminals fell out. Hummmmm so i chopped them, and fitted them into a block. Testing the cables, I found the switch live, but no perm live, but this is not a problem cos I can take a pair to the bat and fuse out. I just need th colours of th speaker cables now and then I'm on my way, any idea what the colour of these cables are or where I can find out ;)

I like you car by the way, I too have the carbon wrap in the front bumper, nice :D

Thanks for the lead. I've now taken the stereo unit out and with a little mod fitted the new dvd. I've also had a miss hap that might turn out for the better, the connectors broke and so the terminals fell out. Hummmmm so i chopped them, and fitted them into a block. Testing the cables, I found the switch live, but no perm live, but this is not a problem cos I can take a pair to the bat and fuse out. I just need th colours of th speaker cables now and then I'm on my way, any idea what the colour of these cables are or where I can find out ;)

I like you car by the way, I too have the carbon wrap in the front bumper, nice :D

:worthless::worthless::worthless:

Cheers, managed to find the speaker cables, the unit now works, i now have the wiring pics of the bose and mine so if any one wants them ill try and post them. Radio is poor found out that the wiring for the booster signal amp was missed out, thats not a problem coz ill take the unit out when i fit the rear facing camera. Phone,dvd,cd, usb, work a treat, not bad.

:thumbs: managed to do a little more work on the car radio tonight. took another look at the wiring diagrams and decided to connect the green and white wire to the output 12+ cable labled "amp" This then powered up the radio booster pack and as a result the radio sprung to life. Good stuff :yahoo: Now all i need todo is pick a spot for the rear facing camera :wave: