General Question

captint

No idea. Probably based on averages with different fuels etc. or something bizarre. Different manufacturers could do it differently too. TVR always seems to be slightly higher than actual and BMW the other way round AFAIK.

No idea. Probably based on averages with different fuels etc. or something bizarre. Different manufacturers could do it differently too. TVR always seems to be slightly higher than actual and BMW the other way round AFAIK.

Knowing makers hype :scare: I bet there taken with absolute minimum of everything, no fuel, no water in washer bottles , no aircon turned on Etc. Etc. and a driver weighing 7 stone wet through :teeth:

My reason for asking is that if 1 litre of water weighs 2kgs then 65 litres of fuel weighs 130 kgs and a ten litre of wind screen wash weighs 20kgs. Deducting this weight off of a standard Z drop's the 0-60 to 5.41 as per, www.letstorquebhp.com.

I know that of course you need fuel to go, but surley loosing weight is a possible alternative :dry:

I thought it was all the insulation that kept the cabin museum quiet?

:teeth::headhurt: it :p s not working in mine

That'll be your loud paintwork then! ;):p

Sarnie must have a constant headache....

I like it :thumbs: never miss an opportunity to twist the knife He He :teeth: