Cubby Hole Button Colour

rossm100

Hi,

Does anyone know a close colour and brand of paint to buy if your spraying your cubby hole button?

The paints all scratched off mine and its kinda annoying. i managed to get the button out of the lid and give it a quick spray with interior car paint but the colour match is kinda off and now its even more annoying :)

I just didnt fancy paying the £70 or so for an entire new cubby whole.

I did find on one of the US sites http://my350z.com/forum/exterior-and-interior/432770-door-handle-and-cubby-hole-scratches.html some guy got an almost exact match with Duplicolor Vinyl and Fabric Flat Black but i doesnt look like thats sold over here.

Has anyone found a close match thats available in the uk?

Hi,

yeah definately would not buy a new cubby just for that! Any decent plastic paint should be fine, but as with painting most things and even though it's a small job, prep it up properly before painting or you'll be in the same position again after a few months.

As for colour, sorry no idea on the stock shade - but you could always custom it! Maybe match the colour of your Zed, which is..?