NEW CW-Style Front Lip

Leon@EPRacing

Hi All, :D

Just let all the memebers know we got a couple of new product will arrive in the middle or late september for 350Z which is a CW-Style Front lip and CW-Style Spoiler. Please see the picture below. I don't have the picture of the spoiler at the moment :yawn: , but as soon as it landed UK, I'll take a picture and put up here.

The front lip we got is exactly the same as the one shown in the picture but is in fiber glass, same again, we can get it done in carbon fiber. We only have limited stock for these items, if there is any one interested, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Jeffrey

EP Racing

Dovecote Unit

Dishley Grange Farm

Derby Road

Loughborough

LE11 5SF

United Kingdom

(44)01509-844300

sales@epracing.co.uk

Just let all the memebers know we got a couple of new product will arrive in the middle or late september for 350Z which is a CW-Style Front lip and CW-Style Spoiler. Please see the picture below. I don't have the picture of the spoiler at the moment :yawn: , but as soon as it landed UK, I'll take a picture and put up here.

The front lip we got is exactly the same as the one shown in the picture but is in fiber glass, same again, we can get it done in carbon fiber. We only have limited stock for these items, if there is any one interested, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks

Jeffrey

EP Racing

Dovecote Unit

Dishley Grange Farm

Derby Road

Loughborough

LE11 5SF

United Kingdom

(44)01509-844300

sales@epracing.co.uk

:yuck:

Thanks

Jeffrey

EP Racing

Dovecote Unit

Dishley Grange Farm

Derby Road

Loughborough

LE11 5SF

United Kingdom

(44)01509-844300

sales@epracing.co.uk

not to your taste old chum???

Thanks

Jeffrey

EP Racing

Dovecote Unit

Dishley Grange Farm

Derby Road

Loughborough

LE11 5SF

United Kingdom

(44)01509-844300

sales@epracing.co.uk